Welcome to the 2014 Pirelli Road Race Series, conducted by the Preston Motor Cycle Club. Featuring a REEVU Helmets Sprint series, Ferodo/Motul Tourist Trophy Series. The 3 Sprint races are approx. 22km and the 2 TT's approx. 44km each, with the Feature events at Round 4. Series includes prize money and prizes [To be announced]
Get more information about Pirelli Road Race Series.
- New full series incentives, WSBK paddock pass for each full series entry plus more.
- Great prize money, prizes and trophies
- Over 150km’s of racing, up from around 60km’s per class
- 3 Sprint races (~22km each) per class on Saturday
- 2 Tourist Trophy races (~44km each) per class on Sunday
- Period 5 National Challenge Class
- New Superbike & Supersport C grade Championship and prizes
- Prize-money for Tourist Trophy for all Senior classes at rounds 1, 2 & 3
- Reevu Series prizes for all senior classes.
- Australian Sidecar Championship at Round 3
- Feature Races at Round 4 on the Sunday
- Low entry fees for all classes starting with Juniors
- Preston MCC offers free 12 month PMCC membership to all Junior competitors.
- Discounted Full Series Entries with bonus’
- Cross Entries available at $50
Sponsorship of classes and feature races are currently available starting with an investment of only $2,000. For more information please contact Francis Conroy on 0406 029 917.