Welcome to the 2013 Pirelli Road Race Series, conducted by the Preston Motor Cycle Club. Featuring a REEVU Helmets Sprint series, Ferodo/Motul Tourist Trophy Series. The 3 Sprint races are approx. 22km and the 2 TT's approx. 44km each, with the Feature events at Round 4. Series includes prize money and prizes [To be announced]
Get more information about Pirelli Road Race Series.
- Great prize money, prizes and trophies
- Over 150km’s of racing, up from around 60km’s per class
- 3 Sprint races (~22km each) per class on Saturday
- 2 Tourist Trophy races (~44km each) per class on Sunday
- C Grade only prizes
- Period 5 & 6 Class
- Superstock 600 and 1000 open to B and C grade riders
- Prize-money for Tourist Trophy Superbike, Supersport, Superstock 600 and1000 and BEARs/Thunderbike
- Reevu Helmet prize for all classes at all round 1, 2 & 3
- Encouragement/Achievement Awards for Juniors
- Major Championship prizes for both Sprint and TT classes
- National Bears at Round 1.
- Australian Sidecar Championship at Round 3
- Feature Races at Round 4 on the Sunday
- Low entry fees for all classes starting with Juniors
- Preston MCC offers free 12 month PMCC membership to all Junior competitors.
- Discounted Full Series Entries with bonus’s
- Cross Entries and Second Entries available
Sponsorship of classes and feature races are currently available starting with an investment of only $2,000. For more information please contact Francis Conroy on 0406 029 917.